Whether you’re looking for a role in IT, Finance, Marketing, in-branch or something else, browse our current positions to find the right job for you. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, bookmark this page, and check back soon.
About the Role
We have the exciting opportunity for a highly engaging, action-orientated individual to join our driven and innovative Marketing and Customer Experience team as Digital Channel Specialist.
This key role will see you primarily responsible for managing all digital performance marketing activity, including search engine marketing (SEM), Retargeting, and always on digital activity. You will also support in the development and implementation of a digital content strategy across our website and mobile channels.
Some key responsibilities of the role will see you:
- Manage and optimise TSB’s digital, always on digital campaigns to drive a measurable increase in ROI.
- Develop, manage and optimise TSB’s Search Engine Marketing (SEM) strategy to drive an increase in ROI.
- Develop and implement TSB’s retargeting campaigns, including development of a “cookieless” strategy, to ensure we are adhering to industry best practices.
- Execute marketing campaigns within digital marketing channels to support wider marketing activity and drive a measurable increase in campaign performance.
- Maintain and optimise TSB’s website Content Management System (CMS), which includes content publishing.
- Support in the design, build, and publishing of new pages on behalf of content owners.
- Drive growth by identifying key performance opportunities to improve digital conversion rate optimisation (CRO)
- Build targeted, personalised user journeys across our key digital channels to ensure a best-in-class customer experience.
- Leverage a suite of marketing analytics dashboards and reporting tools to track key customer and portfolio metrics, including trend analysis and internal/external benchmarking.
- Research and identify new opportunities to drive digital growth and content strategies
You are a motivated individual, with a positive outlook and a ‘one team’ approach to your work, with the drive for continuous improvement, and strong stakeholder management skills.
In line with this, you’ll have:
- 5+ years’ experience working in a mid-level to senior digital marketing channel ownership role
- A Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications or related discipline; or equivalent industry experience
- Experience within financial services and understanding of the industry would be advantageous
- Experience with the CMS platform Drupal would be advantageous
At TSB our people are at the heart of everything we do and we are committed to developing and encouraging our people to achieve their goals.
We have launched our new employee Benefit Boost package for our TSB whānau. We’ve introduced three ‘Me Days’ every year for people to focus on doing things that make them happy, up to two weeks of purchasable ‘lifestyle leave’, six months of full salary top-ups for people on parental leave and up to four weeks of partner’s leave, extended tangihanga/bereavement leave to one week, and ‘dress for your day’ to reflect our hybrid work model and enable our people to be their authentic selves at work.
This package is central to our People pou in our business plan to create an attractive, flexible and supportive working environment for our TSB whānau. We’re proud to support our people to do their very best for our customers.
If you are ready to get stuck in as part of a team where you’re supported to be your best self…. Apply Now!