Whether you’re looking for a role in IT, Finance, Marketing, in-branch or something else, browse our current positions to find the right job for you. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, bookmark this page, and check back soon.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and customer-focused Personal Banking Advisor to join our busy Customer Engagement Centre. Whilst our Contact Centre is based in New Plymouth, we have remote working flexibility and the potential to provide work from home options for the right candidate. In this role, you’ll work with our customers helping them achieve their financial goals, providing information and knowledge about our products and services, including unsecured personal lending. You'll be someone who thrives in a challenging fast-paced environment and demonstrates high attention to detail while delivering exceptional customer service. Your continuous commitment to putting the needs of our customers first will set you apart from the rest, and your ability to use initiative and self-manage when required will be second to none.
We are looking for someone with:
- A customer-centric approach to business
- Unsecured personal lending experience and knowledge
- Exceptional communication and relationship management skills
- A warm, outgoing personality and a ‘can do’ service attitude
- A systematic, organized approach to work
- To be a change agent - someone who thrives in a fast-paced changing environment and actively accepts embeds and reinforces continuous change
- Preferable experience of 1+ years in a customer service role
Who are we?
We’re a real New Zealand bank on a mission – to help New Zealanders get ahead and to make their banking experience as easy as possible. Like our customers, our people are at the heart of everything we do, and we’re committed to developing and encouraging our people to achieve their goals both inside, and outside of our four walls. We promote inclusion and innovative thinking and pride ourselves on the positive working environment we’ve created.
So, if you’re passionate about helping New Zealanders and ready to get stuck in as part of a team where you’re supported to be your best self…Apply now! Have a query about the role? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close: 1st June