Whether you’re looking for a role in IT, Finance, Marketing, in-branch or something else, browse our current positions to find the right job for you. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, bookmark this page, and check back soon.
About the Role
We have the exciting opportunity for an organised and diligent professional to join our Finance Team as a Procurement Administrator. You’ll be joining a team dedicated to supporting the Bank’s procurement function by undertaking or supporting market engagements and supplier selection activities, implementing and maintaining the Contract Management System, reviewing Contract Management Plans, and supporting TSB Contract Managers.
In this role you will be responsible for the providing support to the Commercial and Procurement function in assisting with a range of duties to ensure effective information management within Contract Eagle, due diligence checks, reporting and compliance tasks.
Some key responsibilities of this role include:
- Managing and maintaining TSB’s Contract Eagle database, including uploading new contracts and ensuring up to date and accurate information is recorded.
- Running supplier due diligence checks and facilitating the execution of new contracts using Contract Eagle and DocuSign.
- Producing procurement reports, including but not limited to the consolidated Top 90 supplier health reporting to the Executive Leadership Team.
- Updating and amending Procurement documentation, including the intranet site where required to ensure information is appropriate and up to date.
- Undertake supplier spend analysis and provide regular updates to ensure oversight.
- Monitoring the procurement inbox and ensuring contract notices are actioned in an efficient and timely manner.
- Providing general support for the Procurement Team including; arranging supplier meetings, recording meeting minutes, and facilitating RFP release, clarifications and responses.
You are someone who has very strong communication skills (written and verbal) and can effectively present information to others. You will be able to collaborate with others across both your own team and the wider business, while also delivering on your own responsibilities.
In order to succeed in this role, you’ll need:
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in administrative or similar role, preferably with a working knowledge of procurement processes
- Demonstrated experience in operational excellence, planning, and stakeholder management.
- Ability to manage a wide range of duties and multiple stakeholders with competing priorities, ranging across TSB, relevant suppliers, contractors and relevant external parties
- Competence with the Microsoft Office suite of programmes, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
We’re a 100% New Zealand owned bank that cares about profit for purpose. By working at TSB, your contribution directly benefits New Zealanders because the Bank is focussed on doing what’s right for our people, customers, and communities.
TSB is a leader in customer service, having won the 2021 Consumer NZ People’s Choice Award for Banking, making it six years in a row: and the 2020 KPMG New Zealand Customer Experience Excellence Award. Our focus to deliver good customer outcomes is in our people’s DNA. Our Bank is so committed to this that it’s a core part of our purpose: Unleashing our unparalleled customer care for community good.
Like our customers, our people are at the heart of everything we do, and we’re committed to developing and encouraging our people to achieve their goals both inside and outside of our four walls. We promote inclusion and innovative thinking and pride ourselves on the positive working environment we’ve created.
So, if you’re passionate about delivering the best customer experiences (and supporting New Zealand while you’re at it!) apply online now!