Whether you’re looking for a role in IT, Finance, Marketing, in-branch or something else, browse our current positions to find the right job for you. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, bookmark this page, and check back soon.
At TSB our people are at the heart of everything we do, and we are committed to developing and encouraging our people to achieve their goals.
TSB is a 100% NZ owned and Independent Bank and has received the Consumer NZ People’s Choice Award for seven years in a row – the only bank to achieve this consecutive run. Delivering good customer outcomes is in our DNA.
We have recently launched a new employee Benefit Boost package for our TSB whānau. We’ve introduced three ‘Me Days’ every year for people to focus on doing things that make them happy, up to two weeks of purchasable ‘lifestyle leave’, six months of full salary top-ups for people on parental leave and up to four weeks of partner’s leave, extended tangihanga / bereavement leave to one week, and ‘dress for your day’ to reflect our hybrid work model and enable our people to be their authentic selves at work. We’re proud to support our people to do their very best for our customers.
We are looking for multiple Senior Business Analysts across the business, and are Flexible on your field of experience and the location of these roles
If you’re looking for the opportunity to join a people first, forward-thinking, and dynamic organisation, then one of these roles could be the role for you!
As a Senior Business Analyst at TSB, you’ll be responsible for developing and analysing delivery plans for our key initiatives. Your role will range from mapping current and future state processes, to pushing the boundaries of where our business can go.
Areas where you can make a difference include:
- Liaising between business units, stakeholders, and subject matter experts to develop and build plans for team initiatives
- Formulating customer journey and process mapping to evaluate both current and future states
- Researching and analysing data to assist with transformational business decisions
- Acting as a key link between key business and technical teams, ensuring necessary requirements are incorporated
- Working with key stakeholders both internally and externally, facilitating workshops and documenting outcomes as per requirements
To be successful, you’ll be personable and approachable with the ability to work effectively across functions.
In line with this, you’ll have:
- Experience as a Business Analyst working in a financial services role ideally with banking or equivalent domain knowledge; or
- A proven track record as a risk analyst, excellent skills and understanding of lending products, risk boundaries, assessment tools and market practices, or
- Experience as a Business Analyst working in a n either technical or process domains
- A relevant tertiary qualification and/or IIBA Certified Business Analyst (CBAP)
- Critical thinker with attention to detail while maintaining a holistic perspective
- Strategic and analytical thinking, effective communication, problem solving, capable to cope with multi tasks and work under stress, team working spirits.
- The ability to thrive in an agile and collaborative culture
- Comprehensive interpersonal and communication skills; with the ability to break down technical jargon and provide clear and concise explanations and solutions
- Experience with Microsoft Office365, Jira or Signavio Process Manager would be advantageous