Whether you’re looking for a role in IT, Finance, Marketing, in-branch or something else, browse our current positions to find the right job for you. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, bookmark this page, and check back soon.
Who are you:
Our Taranaki team are seeking a Senior Cards Operations Specialist to act as a conduit of information between Cards Support, Senior Fraud Analyst and the Cards Operations Manager. This is a role pivotal in fostering strong stakeholder relationships, communication flow processes, and outcomes across the organisation. This position supports remote work, with travel to New Plymouth from time to time.
Your experience in cards support, fraud operations, payment settlements, chargebacks, and disputes resolutions processes, will be key to your success in this role. Taking escalations and having the authority to go the extra mile for TSB customers means in this role, you’re the one that keeps the wheels moving. You will work directly with the Fraud Analyst monitoring staff processes, customer trends, and changes in rules and processes and communicating timely and relevant advice across the business.
This role will also require you to:
- Be the experts in scheme settlements, chargebacks, as well as disputed and complex card enquiries to provide best in class service for TSB customers.
- Monitor reporting generated by the Fraud Analyst to assist in understanding trends vs staff process to further improve TSB’s understanding of any potential card concerns.
- Assist the Cards Operations Manager in applying all applicable policy and procedure requirements within the Cards Operations team to meet all compliance and legal requirements.
- Assist with any escalated customer issue unable to be dealt with by the cards support staff to provide one call resolution to complex customer issues where possible.
- Review write-off and charge back requests received each day to provide timely resolutions to customer concerns and stay aware of all transactional trends affecting TSB.
- Use delegated authority within the write-off and charge back process where appropriate and advantageous to provide better outcomes for both customer and TSB.
- Provide recommendations for further reporting changes or requirements to allow the Senior Fraud Analyst to produce best practice reporting and analytics for TSB.
- Assist the Cards Operations Manager with any tasks required during the working day to increase efficiency and meet required SLA’s for the business.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 3+ years banking card experience
- 4+ years disputes experience
- Chargeback experience.
- High degree of attention to detail, demonstrating an ability to monitor and meet productivity targets along with accuracy and data integrity.
- Ability to provide training and guidance to improve knowledge and performance of wider team.
- Ability to monitor workflow and assist wider team in meeting agreed Service Level Agreements.
Who are we?
At TSB our people are at the heart of everything we do and we are committed to developing and encouraging our people to achieve their goals.
We have launched our new employee Benefit Boost package for our TSB whānau. We’ve introduced three ‘Me Days’ every year for people to focus on doing things that make them happy, up to two weeks of purchasable ‘lifestyle leave’, six months of full salary top-ups for people on parental leave and up to four weeks of partner’s leave, extended tangihanga / bereavement leave to one week, and ‘dress for your day’ to reflect our hybrid work model and enable our people to be their authentic selves at work.
This package is central to our People pou in our business plan to create an attractive, flexible and supportive working environment for our TSB whānau. We’re proud to support our people to do their very best for our customers.
If you are ready to get stuck in as part of a team where you’re supported to be your best self…. Apply Now!