Whether you’re looking for a role in IT, Finance, Marketing, in-branch or something else, browse our current positions to find the right job for you. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, bookmark this page, and check back soon.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a part-time Specialist - Data Remediation to join our team on a fixed-term basis for 6 months.
We’re looking for an individual who can hit the ground running in a role that requires efficiency, strong attention to detail and accuracy. If you can offer a working knowledge in titles and securities, this will be key to your success in the role.
Primarily, as a Specialist - Data Remediation you’ll be responsible for reviewing and remediating mortgage security data in our Core Banking systems. You will communicate directly with key stakeholders across the business on process improvement and implementation.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Using data provided by our Data and Insights team, and supported by the CAR project team, remediate mortgage security data as directed
- Provide insights to thematic findings or potential systemic issues relating to loading loans to identify key areas of concern
- Identify and support the business to make changes to our processes and procedures where required ensuring that the impact of any changed have been fully understood before implementing.
- Provide accurate reports, data and documents to stakeholders to make informed decisions around remediation approaches and new business processes if required
- Meet and maintain accuracy, efficiency and completion rates whilst ensuring high quality output to ensure deliverables are met on time and meet the regulators required standards.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A strong working knowledge of core banking systems (Unibanks)
- High degree of attention to detail, demonstrating an ability to monitor and meet productivity targets along with accuracy and data integrity
- A strong working knowledge of securities, titles and addresses
- Prior experience in a back office Lending role or a customer facing Lending role would be an advantage
We’re a 100% New Zealand owned bank that cares about profit for purpose. By working at TSB, your contribution directly benefits New Zealanders because the Bank is focussed on doing what’s right for our people, customers, and communities.
TSB is a leader in customer service, having won the 2021 Consumer NZ People’s Choice Award for Banking, making it six years in a row: and the 2020 KPMG New Zealand Customer Experience Excellence Award. Our focus to deliver good customer outcomes is in our people’s DNA. Our Bank is so committed to this that it’s a core part of our purpose: Unleashing our unparalleled customer care for community good.
Like our customers, our people are at the heart of everything we do, and we’re committed to developing and encouraging our people to achieve their goals both inside and outside of our four walls. We promote inclusion and innovative thinking and pride ourselves on the positive working environment we’ve created.
So, if you’re passionate about delivering the best customer experiences (and supporting New Zealand while you’re at it!) apply online now!
Applications Close 27th May 2022