Whether you’re looking for a role in IT, Finance, Marketing, in-branch or something else, browse our current positions to find the right job for you. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, bookmark this page, and check back soon.
The purpose of our Technical Business Analysts role is to ensure our delivery teams requirements and documentation are understood and appropriately defined to enable optimal systems development, integration, quality assurance execution and systems operational performance.
Role specific areas of responsibility
- Document and refine business requirements, specifications, prototypes, and solution design specifications in line with established standards and practices
- Contribute to the definition, scope and phasing of project timelines, with a focus on business value delivery & user acceptance testing facilitation and systems change adoption
- Work effectively within cross-functional service teams to ensure requirements are delivered on agreed schedules
- Create and maintain key documentation including; business requirements, functional specifications, test reports, change records and operational instructions and analysis reports.
- Contribute to quality assurance & user acceptance testing activities to ensure business value and requirements a being met
- Lead knowledge sharing activities to staff, and proactively review and implement process and operational improvement initiatives across the teams’ services
- Contribute to resolution and root cause analysis of system incidents and problems, in liaison with the Delivery Teams, Product Owner(s) & Manager(s)
- Provide rostered 24 x 7 on-call support for system related issues within the Service Group responsibilities.
Who are we?
At TSB our people are at the heart of everything we do and we are committed to developing and encouraging our people to achieve their goals.
We have launched our new employee Benefit Boost package for our TSB whānau. We’ve introduced three ‘Me Days’ every year for people to focus on doing things that make them happy, up to two weeks of purchasable ‘lifestyle leave’, six months of full salary top-ups for people on parental leave and up to four weeks of partner’s leave, extended tangihanga / bereavement leave to one week, and ‘dress for your day’ to reflect our hybrid work model and enable our people to be their authentic selves at work.
This package is central to our People pou in our business plan to create an attractive, flexible and supportive working environment for our TSB whānau. We’re proud to support our people to do their very best for our customers.
If you are ready to get stuck in as part of a team where you’re supported to be your best self…. Apply Now!